- *V*– That’s common apologetic misinformation. Perhaps ask some experts: @EvolutionQA or @scientiapercept , @GodFreeWorld or @mrhawkes on twitter.
- *V*-“FreeAtheism: What have your peer reviewed sources revealed that was seemingly overlooked by the global evolutionary biologists?”
- *V*-“@atheistmel: We know with absolute certainty that evolution occurs- it is not even a debatable point anymore. Evolution is based on many solid lines of evidence. In the words of Richard Dawkins, “Evolution could so easily be disproved if just a single fossil turned up in the wrong date order. Evolution has passed this test with flying colours.”
- *V*-“@UnicornOnMoon: modern medicine shows it is not imagined. Predictions are made based on ToE and then proven true. Above all it’s falsifiable”
- “@BrettaApplebaum: …and yet farmers and biotech co’s exploit evolutionary principles everyday for profit”
- “@CheckInGuy: It has in fact been proven as a basic concept in hundreds if not thousands of experiments, over a number of disciplines.” (More often than not, a typical refutation of evolution begins with either a incomplete or incorrect definition of what it is…. and anyone who, & this also typical, inquires as to the “belief in evolution” just doesn’t get it.”)
- “@quarterflash14: a mountain of evidence to support evolution. ex.- how else to explain mutations in viruses, such as HIV”
Common Sense, Using Ridicule and/or Requiring Proof: